Full width home advertisement

Make Money Online

Laptop & Mobile

Websites Reviews

Free Blogger Course

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


What is affiliate marketing and how does it work


What is affiliate marketing and how does it work?

What Exactly Is an Affiliate?

I have nothing I want to SELL. With that said, how do I set up my business?

Simply enter the names and email addresses of the individuals you know well on the website.

Then, we will send them a personalized email that is from YOU and directs them to a bright, completely customized flash presentation.

Additionally, you have the option of sending them straight to your own website. Similar to the website you are currently viewing, an affiliate website will be created for you so that you receive credit for all sign-ups.

How can I find out who joined through me and how much commission I receive?

You will have constant access to REAL TIME REPORTING on all visitors to your representative website, all trials submitted, and all customers who are currently active, as well as full team reporting that can be sorted by layer (1 through 5), and all previous and current commissions that are owed to you.

Your UPLINE SPONSORS' contact information will also be available to you. Contact information for your DOWNLINE (network) members is also provided so you may email them and learn about their triumphs and pass along your own.

Do I need to send in any paperwork as an Affiliate?

Yes. From within your account, you may immediately obtain the necessary paperwork.

As a consequence, you may start building your service right now.

How can I use the "Invite" section? What is it?

You may send personalized emails to prospective customers who ought to be individuals you've already spoken to by using the Invite section.

Additionally, you may purchase opt-in email lists from the Leads section of your Members Area.

What does "Upline" mean?

Your upline is made up of the individuals you used to define our organization. Your upline may thus be a valuable source of information for networking and developing ideas for methods to boost your revenue.

What does "Downline" mean?

Your team is made up of the individuals who you used to define our company. Your team members are the ones for whom you will receive commissions for any purchases they make.

Real-time updates to the information in your downlink ensure that you always have access to the most recent information.

How should I employ the banners?

With banners, you may advertise the product line on your website. Every time a user clicks one of your banner ads and makes a purchase via us, you get paid.

Where can I find commissions?

It's easy. For every sale recommended through your affiliate link, up to five levels deep, you earn commissions.

How often will I receive commissions?

If your commission balance meets your chosen minimum payout amount, commission distributions are made on or before the 15th of the month.

The minimum payout threshold that may be selected is $10.

If your chosen minimum payment amount is not met by your commission totals, your balance will roll over until it is.

What methods can I choose from to get commissions?

Currently, they accept commission payments sent by PayPal, bank transfer, or postal checks.

Can I change the way I am paid for commissions?

From within your account, you may change your preferred commission method and minimum payout amount whenever you choose.

Simply click the Preferred Commission link located on the website's left border.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

|